Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Really Hard

I just about had a panic attack a minute ago. I finally put some pictures up of Micah's face. I only made a little collage and that is all that I can bring myself to share. I'm still not sure if I did the right thing or not. I don't have beautiful photos like a lot of other angel babies. I still have a hard time looking at Micah's pictures. I am thinking that it might help me to look at them a little more often. Then it wont be so difficult to see his face.
This is really hard.

11 comments:

Natalie said...

Tifani
From one mommy to another, I think the pictures you just posted are beautiful. Look at that perfect little ear, and that cute little nose! It takes courage to share something so personal and precious with others...thank you. I think as mother's of angels we have a special appreciation for these pictures that capture our little ones and remind us of the time we got to spend with them...however short.
He is beautiful.

Adria said...

Sweet Tifani,
Micah is so beautiful! It is so nice to see what he looks like, he is perfect. I can't imagine how hard it was to go thru them and decide to put them up. I am in awe of your strength. You are such an amazing woman. How lucky am I to have you as my sister!! I hope you can still feel our constant prayers and love for you. I love you so much!

Celeste said...

He is DARLING! What a sweet angel! These are beautiful.

Amy said...

He is beautiful Tifani!! I think it can be healing to look at his pictures. But just take it a little at a time. Pictures remind us that they are real and were here...even if it was for a short time.

{hugs}
Amy

Anonymous said...

He is absolutely perfect. I am so grateful to be his aunt. I know it's hard, but, just looking at these, I could feel his spirit. You, Jake and the whole family are always in our thoughts and in our prayers. Always remember that. I love love love you!

April said...

I think they are beautiful and beautifully displayed. I think I told you that when we decided to post pics of Harrison I was freaking out. I wasn't sure how people would respond. You do what you feel is right and I think its great, he was your child and you have every right to do what you want. I love his ear so cute and so perfect. I hope you find peace in looking at his pictures more often. Love ya.

jaredelizabeth said...

Oh Tifani, seeing his precious picture made me so happy and sad at the same time, so I can't imagine how hard it is for you. I'm so glad you posted it; he is perfect in every way and beautiful doesn't even begin to describe your sweet little boy. Thanks for sharing a little bit of Micah....everyone who reads your blog knows how special he is.

Campbell Family said...

Oh Tifani he is a beautiful baby boy! I know how hard this must have been for you but I'm so grateful that you were willing to share. He is absolutely perfect. I love you so much. I wish I was closer to you so I could be by your side more...anxious to have you home! Love you!

BradandMelanie said...

I love the way you displayed those pictures, he is beautiful and I am sure that you will treasure every photo that you have of your sweet baby boy. He has a precious spirit - thanks for sharing his pictures with us.

Gary and Rebecca Dustin said...

Tif- Thank you so much for sharing your sweet Micah's pictures. You will never regret taking pictures of him. He is beautiful. When you look at these pictures just try to remember what he looked like in person and remember the precious time that you were able to spend with him. I was also thinking that, if you wanted to, you should frame his smock and hang it somewhere in your home. It could be a constant reminder of the opportunity you have someday to hold him again and raise him. I just want to let you know that I think about you everyday and wish that I could be closer, so that when you do something difficult like this I could hold your hand and cry with you. You know that he is watching down on you and giving you strength to make it through your days. He is your angel, what a special spirit. I love you

Rylie said...

Your son is beautiful. Thank you for sharing those sweet pictures with us. I too had such a hard time debating whether or not to post pictures of my precious Preslie, but I am so proud she is my daugther. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with all of us. Love to you!